For rental inquiries, please call 250-897-1300 for our Property Management Department.
At Royal LePage, we take pride in the policies and procedures we use to protect the personal information we collect and maintain on behalf of our clients. Access to personal information is granted to our agents under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). We will not sell your information unless you give us permission to do so.
Some personal information we collect and some of the reasons we collect it include:
- Information received from you via applications or other forms. This information could include, but is not limited to:
- Data about you, such as your name, address and contact telephone numbers;
- Unique identifiers such as your driver’s license number, which we use to fulfill regulatory and other governmental obligations and to distinguish you from other clients with similar names;
- Data to help us better serve you, such as your income, employment, age, and banking information (which we need to know in order to complete transactions with you on your behalf as you may request).
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency or other source, which may include account information and/or information about your credit worthiness. We use this information to help us determine the terms of credit that would be appropriate for you.
- You* may give it to credit bureau agencies, financial institutions, insurers, and with my consent, to other parties.
- You* may use it to determine my financial situation.
- You* may use it for any purpose related to the provision to the provision to me of services I request from you*. You* may also give it to anyone who works with or for you*, but only as needed for the provision of those services.
- You* may use my driver’s license number as an aid to identify me with credit bureau agencies and other financial institutions for credit history file matching purposes.
- You* may use my information to promote your services to me. Files are kept a minimum of 3 years.
*‘You’ means Royal LePage Property Management and/or it’s brokers/agents.