Why a REALTOR®?
A REALTOR® WILL:
- Respond honestly and accurately to all questions.
- Search all available properties – listed, for-sale-by-owner, foreclosures, and new construction – for homes appropriate to the buyer’s needs and wants.
- Show suitable homes, specifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide guidance on best property values.
- Advise on local requirements for professional property inspection and warranties.
- Provide information and estimates for any services requested.
- Arrange for property inspection.
- Confirm that needed corrections or repairs to the property have been completed.
- Research and analyze comparative financial data on neighbouring properties.
- Offer broker opinions on value of properties under consideration.
- Analyze mortgage loan terms from multiple lenders and advise on the most favourable.
- Consult on appropriate offers to purchase.
- Submit offers promptly.
- Consult on counteroffers.
- Assist in choosing the closing authority.