Professional Management and Administrative Support
At Royal LePage in the Comox Valley we think the best way to help a Sales Representative whether brand new to the industry or experienced, is to offer training, business development, mentoring a full service administration staff.
Our job is not only limited to training but we also guide you through developing your business. This process will also teach you skills on how to brand your name and image and promote you in your community and those within your sphere of influence.
When you made the decision to partner with us these are the benefits you will possess:
- Experienced administrative staff skilled in assisting and training on systems and any software application that you may or will be utizling on a daily basis in the real estate business
- Professional in-house traning on the critical topics and systems that are necessary for you to be able to build and sustain a successful business
- Royal Lepage has Professional Real Estate Courses that have been designed by experts in the industry, specific for Royal Lepage. They enchance and fast track your real estate business through RLP 101, Webinars, Online Coaching, RLP University, Royal LePage Training sessions as well as Buffini 100 Days to Greatness.
- Full time accounting Staff. Pay day is every day. We believe in paying you for the work you’ve done and don’t believe in making you wait for the commission.
- Full Marketing Coordinator to produce Marketing Materials for your business…from business cards, letterhead to full colour brochure/flyers we do it all for you
- Full Time Conveyancer who makes sure that all paperwork is complete and followed up right up until closing
- Full Listing/Advertising Administrator, let us make sure you meet those deadlines.
We are a full service Real Estate Office and have exceptional Staff to make you successful.